Lea Katherine Thompson

Thompson was born on May 31, 1961 in Rochester, Minnesota,[ one of five children of Clifford and Barbara Barry Thompson, a musician. Thompson has two older sisters, Coleen Goodrich (and Shannon Katona) and two brothers younger than her, Barry and Andrew. Her mother is Irish. Mikhail Baryshnikov , at the time, was when the director of artistic. He said to her "You are an amazing dancer, but your body is too big." In her words, that was "my epiphany when I decided to give up dancing and become a ballet dancer. It was an extremely memorable event. If it wasn't for that, I'd been banging my head against the wall for another 10+ years. "She changed her focus to acting. At age 20, she moved to New York with Sarah Michelle Gellar, Elisabeth Shue and a few others from Burger King ads. In 1982, CareerThompson played Cecily "Sissy" who played Live-action interactive video game called MysteryDisc Murder! Who? and also her debut film in 1983 with Jaws in 3-D. The film was described by her as "the first movie I ever got, but I lied and said I had done several other films, so when I showed up, I knew the basics of. Also, I'd claimed that I knew how to water ski. And I did not. So I had, like, five days to learn extremely, very complicated water-skiing techniques, as I was expected to participate in the Sea World water-skiing show. I'm not even sure how to do I swim!" The album was followed with All the Right Moves (1983) Then there was The Red Dawn(84) and as well as The Wild Life (1984).






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yvonne Joyce Craig

Tracy Spiridakos

Amy Carlson